In order to submit your application, you will need the following:
- Agree to our terms and conditions (please see below)
- Identify the theory, concept, or idea of your booth
- Know your booth requirements (size, electricity, tables, chairs, etc.)
- If requesting additional funding, provide description and estimated cost (COD employees only)
- Interactive Stations: Stations should be interactive, rather than simply informative, providing an experiment or activity for attendees to watch and/or participate in.
- Literature Distribution and Sales: Promotional literature can be distributed at your booth, but the primary focus must be the interactive activity. We request that no services/merchandise be sold at your booth.
- Equipment/Supplies: You are expected to provide any equipment/supplies needed for your booth, unless agreed upon by the STEM outreach coordinator. You are solely responsible for addressing any safety concerns related to your activities.
- Volunteers: Participating organizations must provide at least one volunteer (we recommend two) to facilitate your exhibit during the event. We are not responsible for stations left unattended. ALL STATIONS must be open and ready for attendees throughout the duration of the event.
- Set-up and Clean-up: Participating organizations are expected to set up their exhibits by 9:30 a.m. Clean-up will begin no earlier than 4 p.m. More details will be provided closer to the event.
Visitors will learn about prairie restoration at COD and tour the Ecological Study area, a section of approximately 15 acres of woodland, marsh, and reconstructed prairie. Walk-ins are welcome, but you can also pre-register through our Workshops Tab.
Participants can take part in a workshop on a variety of topics. All workshop participants must be pre-registered. Limit of one workshop per participant. View our Workshops Tab for more information or to pre-register.
Collect all 12 STEM stickers and then turn in your sticker card for a small prize!
STEM Careers Gallery
Learn about STEM Careers and check out our COD STEM Hall of Fame.
Hear amazing presentations from some of our STEM experts as well as nationally and internationally recognized speakers. View our Schedule for more information.
More 2018 Exhibitors coming soon!
To see our exhibitors from previous events, please visit the Past Events Tab.
This event is funded pursuant to a grant from the Illinois Community College Board and funded partially through the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage