STEM Impact Grant
The STEM Impact Grant provides funding for STEM-focused student clubs/organizations at College of DuPage. Clubs can request up to $500 annually towards projects which engage in unique or innovative programs, collaborations, or outreach.
Conditions of the Grant
In order to qualify, the following terms and conditions must be accepted:
- A faculty advisor must complete the application. Applications will not be accepted if completed by a club member.
- Only completed applications with itemized budgets will be accepted.
- Funds must be used by May 31, 2018.
- This funding is open to College of DuPage student clubs/organizations with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- This grant funds reimbursable expenses as outlined by college procedures. It does NOT fund scholarships, stipends, or conference/travel expenses.
- All non-consumable materials purchased with this grant are considered property of College of DuPage. Materials must remain at the school should the requester ever leave or the club become obsolete.
- Grant winners will provide a written summary of all activity conducted related to the grant and e-mail it to the STEM Outreach Coordinator no later than June 1, 2018. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility for future STEM Impact Grants.
How to Apply
The Spring grant application deadline is Feb 15, 2018. Winner(s) will be announced on March 1, 2018.
STEM Outreach Coordinator
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2H01B, (630) 942-3021
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage