"Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not.
Pablo Picasso, Pablo Picasso: Metamorphoses of the Human Form: Graphic Works, 1895-1972
The IDEA Center is here to support you as you conduct research or try new innovations in your classroom or service area.
The IDEA Center is always willing to work with interested full- and part-time faculty and staff to help develop research or innovative teaching or assessment projects for classrooms or service areas. We are looking for faculty or staff who are willing to try something new, collect data on its impact, and share the results of their efforts with others.
Does your research or innovative project require funding? Talk to us about securing support from the college or other external funding sources. We are here to help you make your ideas and interests become reality!
The IDEA Center will be the hub on campus for innovation in teaching, learning, and student success.
To encourage, celebrate, and sustain innovation by
- Providing collaboration and sharing opportunities for faculty, staff, and administrators
- Supporting action research by faculty and staff designed to test and implement strategies that have a positive impact on student success.
- Supporting other educational research in order to encourage faculty to contribute to the body of knowledge in their field and to higher education in general.
- Supporting collaborative research opportunities between faculty and undergraduate students.
- Recognizing and fostering creativity throughout the college by providing related workshops and classes through TLC.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1520E
Barbara Abromitis, Chair, (630) 942-3020
Ken Gray, Chair, (630) 942-2223
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage