The Follett College of DuPage Bookstore is located on campus in the Student Resource
Center (SRC), Room 1060.
Bookstore Extended Fall Hours
hours through Sunday, Aug. 27
- Monday, Aug. 14 (First day of Financial Aid) to Thursday, Aug. 17: 7:45 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 18: 7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 19: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 20: noon to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 21 (First day of Fall semester) to Thursday, Aug. 24: 7:45 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 25: 7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 26: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 27: noon to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 28: Bookstore resume regular hours
Bookstore Regular Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday: CLOSED (The Bookstore is also closed on any college holidays)
Students should bring a copy of their schedule, which contains the course I.D. number, in order to expedite their textbook needs.
Ordering Your Textbooks Online
Students taking classes at any College of DuPage off-site location or Internet class students can order books online at www.codbooks.com for either in-store pick-up or delivery to their home. For questions, you can contact the Follett COD Bookstore at (630) 942-2360. In addition, all books for all courses are stocked at the Follett COD Bookstore on the main campus.
Textbooks can be purchased seven days a week, 24 hours a day at: www.codbooks.com. Web orders must be paid by credit card ONLY. The Bookstore accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Be sure that when you go online to place your order, you have your schedule and credit card information handy.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage