Roster Verification - Dual Credit Instructions
When do I verify my roster?
- You’ll receive an email communication on your class section’s roster verification date.
- On the Roster /Midterm/Final Grads screen, the status of “Ready” under Roster Verification will show that it is time to perform this task.
- The deadline for roster verification is 7 calendar days from the roster verification
date, which is the date the email notice is sent to you.
How do I verify my roster?
- Enter a Verification Status for each student.
- A = Attended class (at least once)
- N = Not attended class yet
How do I verify “Dropped Students” from my roster?
- Dropped students do not require a verification status, as they have already been withdrawn
from the class.
What is “Set all students to Active”?
- Check this box and click Submit if all students on your roster have attended at least
one class session.
Can I change a student’s status after checking the box “Set all students to Active”?
- Yes, you will be asked to confirm this selection, showing all students with the status
of A for attended. Changes can be made before clicking Submit again.
Will students I marked as Not Attending be withdrawn from my course?
- No, students will not be withdrawn from the class.
- Students will be sent a letter advising them of their non-attendance status and their options for continuing in or withdrawing from the course.
Office of Academic Partnerships
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3414, (630) 942-2880
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage