Helpful Tips for Dual Credit Faculty
Roster and Midterm Verification / Grading:
- Go to myaccess.cod.edu website.
- Click on Log In (upper right side of home page).
- Enter your myACCESS ID and password then click SUBMIT.
- On the right side of the menu, click on the gold bar labeled "myACCESS for Faculty".
- Under the Faculty Information heading, click on Roster/Midterm/Final Grades.
- Select a term from the drop down box and click SUBMIT.
- Select Roster Verification, Midterm Verification or Final Grading from the drop down box, choose one class and click SUBMIT.
Withdrawing Students From Classes:
Prior to Midterm Date:
- Student can be withdrawn with no indication of course on transcript
- Send an email to Dual Credit Coordinator from high school email account asking that student be withdrawn
- Student can be withdrawn with submission of midterm verification
- Enter "W" for student when completing midterms
- Student will receive a "W" on transcript
After Midterm and prior to completion of 75% of course:
- Student can be withdrawn and will receive a "W" on transcript
- Send an email to Dual Credit Coordinator from high school or COD email account asking that student be withdrawn
- Login or technical issues, please contact the IT Help Desk at (630) 942-4357
- Student records, please contact the Enrollment Support Center at (630) 942-4895
- Grading procedures, please contact the Grades Department at (630) 942-2445
- Any other questions, contact the Office of Academic Partnerships at (630) 942-2880
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage