Helpful Tips for Dual Credit Faculty
Roster and Midterm Verification / Grading:
- Go to myaccess.cod.edu website.
- Click on Log In (upper right side of home page).
- Enter your myACCESS ID and password then click SUBMIT.
- On the right side of the menu, click on the gold bar labeled "myACCESS for Faculty".
- Under the Faculty Information heading, click on Roster/Midterm/Final Grades.
- Select a term from the drop down box and click SUBMIT.
- Select Roster Verification, Midterm Verification or Final Grading from the drop down box, choose one class and click SUBMIT.
Withdrawing Students From Classes:
Prior to Midterm Date:
- Student can be withdrawn with no indication of course on transcript
- Send an email to Dual Credit Coordinator from high school email account asking that student be withdrawn
- Student can be withdrawn with submission of midterm verification
- Enter "W" for student when completing midterms
- Student will receive a "W" on transcript
After Midterm and prior to completion of 75% of course:
- Student can be withdrawn and will receive a "W" on transcript
- Send an email to Dual Credit Coordinator from high school or COD email account asking that student be withdrawn
Office of Academic Partnerships
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3414, (630) 942-2880
2014 College of DuPage