Final Grading - Dual Credit Instructions
When do I input Final Grades?
- Once your midterm verification has been submitted the class status for Final Grading will become “Ready”.
- The end date of your class can be found in myACCESS on the Midterm Verification/Final Grading screen.
- The deadline for Final Grade submission is 3 business days from the class section
end date listed in myACCESS
- Business days for Fall & Spring Semesters are Monday through Friday.
- Business days for Summer Semester are Monday through Thursday.
How do I input Final Grades?
- Enter a valid Final Grade for each student. Valid grades for dual credit courses are A, B, C, D and F.
- Enter a Last Date of Attendance for all students graded F and W using the mm/dd/ccyy
format or click the box Never Attended.
How do I grade Withdrawn Students?
- Do not enter a grade for withdrawn students. A grade of W will be assigned automatically based on the date of the student’s withdrawal.
- Enter a Last Date of Attendance in mm/dd/ccyy format or click the box Never Attended.
What is the “Registration Status” column?
- This shows the student’s current registration status in the class.
- N = New, registered before class began
- A = Add, registered after class began
- RT = Repeat, student is repeating the course beyond the number of times credit may be granted.
- PI = Prerequisite indicated, instructor provided permit for student to register.
- BY = Bypass, student has satisfied the prerequisite but due to system issues was unable to register normally.
- NP = Non Attendance, student was coded through the midterm verification process that he/she was not actively attending the course. However, the student remains enrolled in the course.
- D or D5 = student withdrew from the course after it began
- WA = student was withdrawn from the course by the instructor due to non-pursuit of course objectives.
- Students who dropped the course before it began, or were dropped for non-payment will not appear on your roster or grading screens.
Office of Academic Partnerships
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3414, (630) 942-2880
2014 College of DuPage