Drop-In Tutoring - No Appointment Necessary
- Drop-In Tutoring is open to all students enrolled in any section of the specific course for which Drop-In Tutoring is being provided.
- No appointment is necessary and students may attend all or a portion of the allotted time.
- Most are held in the Learning Commons, SRC 2102.
- Others may be conducted in computer or science labs on campus or other locations, depending on appropriateness of content.
- Appointment-based and/or online tutoring may also be available.
- For more information call (630) 942-3686.
Spring 2018 Drop-in
- Anatomy & Physiology - Main Campus
- Anatomy & Physiology - Addison
- Anatomy & Physiology - Carol Stream
- Anatomy & Physiology - Naperville
- Anatomy & Physiology - Westmont
- English Language Acquisition
- Math 0460, 0465, 0470, 0481 & 0482
- Physics 1201
- Physics and Engineering
- Strategic Success - Carol Stream
Spring 2018 Tutoring by Appointment
Complete a Tutoring Services Request Form for these subjects.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2102, (630) 942-3941
Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage