High School Students
Gain More from Your High School Experience
College of DuPage is an important ally for students looking to make the most of their high school education.
COD offers a range of programs focused on the unique needs of the high school student today. Including tutoring, test preparation, college credit courses, career development and much more.
- Student Leadership Academy: Focuses on college and career readiness skills.
- Non-Traditional Careers: Non-Traditional Careers help both men and women explore careers that are challenging, creative and satisfying but that may not be the typical choice.
- Career Exploration: COD hosts several career exploration days on campus based off these career clusters. Ask your high school counselor how you can participate.
- General Education Development (GED)
- Center for Access and Accommodations
- Test Prep: Improve PSAT, ACT and/or SAT scores with test preparation classes.
- High School Credit Classes: Whether you want to advance your high school career, enroll in that band or art class you love but just can't fit in your schedule, or master or make up a needed credit, check into these Continuing Education classes. Offerings are held throughout the year, with the largest selection in the summer term.
- High School Enrichment: Get extra help in math or English, improve your reading speed or prepare for a class you'll take in the fall by enrolling in our high school enrichment classes. Most offerings take place over summer, but the spring and fall terms also provide many options for high school students.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage