- Berg Instructional Center (BIC) and Student Services Center (SSC)
- Culinary & Hospitality Center (CHC)
- Early Childhood Center (EC)
- Health and Science Center (HSC)
- Homeland Security Education Center (HEC)
- McAninch Arts Center (MAC)
- Natural Areas on Campus
- Physical Education Center (PEC)
- Seaton Computing Center (SCC)
- Student Resource Center (SRC)
- Technical Education Center (TEC)
Located 25 miles west of downtown Chicago at 425 Fawell Blvd., College of DuPage’s Glen Ellyn campus includes the Berg Instructional Center, Campus Maintenance Center, Culinary & Hospitality Center, Early Childhood Center, Health and Science Center, Homeland Security Education Center, McAninch Arts Center, Physical Education Center, Seaton Computing Center, Student Services Center, Student Resource Center, and Technical Education Center.
During the past decade, the College has either constructed or renovated more than one million square feet of space, including seven new facilities.
In addition, the 273-acre Glen Ellyn campus features three natural areas: the Russell R. Kirt Prairie, the Ecological Study Area, and the B.J. Hoddinott Wildlife Sanctuary.
The College also operates centers in Addison, Carol Stream, Naperville and Westmont.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage