Tel.: (630) 942-2447
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2730C
Areas of Research Interest:
- Women's Studies: Empowering Women in a Multicultural Society
- Innovation Incubator project:"Effectiveness of Peer Response in Developmental Writing"
- Multicultural Professional Development Grant for FEL: London, Paris and Swiss Alps,
Recent Courses Taught:
- English 0491, 0492 - Developmental Writing
- Honors English 1101, 1102 - Composition
- English 1130 - Introduction to Literature
- English 1152 - Introduction to Poetry
- Humanities 1101 - Introduction to Humanities
- Writing Center Facilitator
- Global Studies Program
- Honors Program
Selected Publications, Presentations, Performances, Books:
- Co-Presenter with Lynn Sykes at the HIgher Learning Commission Conference Chicago 2003 "Quants and Quals"
- Co-Presenter with Lynn Sykes at the American Association of Higher Education Conference
Seattle WA 2003 "Quants and Quals"
- M.A. Purdue University
- B.A. Purdue University
Awards and Recognitions:
- "Challenging the Barriers: The Struggle of the Modern American Polican Women." John D. Tuckey Research Grant, 1993.
- Innovation Incubator Grant, 2001-2002
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage