Tel.: (630) 942-2033
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2615B
Areas of Research Interest:
- Hybrid courses and Second Life
- British Romanticism, Textual studies, New Media
Recent Courses Taught:
Creative Writing (English 2250 and 2252); Masterpieces of World Literature (English 2226) and British Literature (English 2221)
- Book on repetition in the work of William Blake.
- Collections of poetry and prose.
Selected Publications, Presentations, Performances, Books:
- 2012, “The Hybrid Writing Course: Training, Design, Delivery” – TYCA Regional Conference, Lincoln, Nebraska
- 2011, “Online Writing Instruction: Best Practices” – CCCC Annual Conference, St. Louis Missouri
- 2010, Hybrid Learning: The Perils and Promise of Blending Online and Face to Face Instruction in Higher Education (Praeger Publishers)
- 2006, The Torn Book: UnReading William Blake's Marginalia (Susquehanna University Press).
- Ph.D. - University of Florida
- M.A. - University of Alberta
- B.A. - University of Alberta
Awards and Recognitions:
Huntington Library/British Academy Fellowship; Multicultural Professional Development grant; Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Doctoral Fellowship; Huntington Library Fellowship; Yale Center for British Art Fellowship
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage