Tel.: (630) 942-3030
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2516A
Areas of Research Interest:
- Asian Literature
- English Literature
- Modern English Grammar
Recent Courses Taught:
- English 0491 - Preparation for College Writing I
- English 0492 - Preparation for College Writing II
- English 1102 - Composition
- English 1130 - Introduction to Literature
- English 2228 - Shakespeare
- Working on the second edition of Working American Idioms
- Co-authoring three GEPT (General English Proficiency Test) preparation books for Bookman
Publisher in Taipei, Taiwan. Intermediate Reading, High-intermediate Reading, and
Selected Publications, Presentations, Performances, Books:
- English Sentence Combining. Taipei: Bookman, 1999.
- Working American Idioms. Taipei: Crane, 1986.
- Pitfalls in English. Lincoln: Athena Software, 1985.
- Town Crier . trans. Taipei: Crane Publishing, 1984.
- "White Cloud Spring" Plainsong, vol. 3, no. 3, Spring 1983. 20.
- Ph.D. English - British Literature, University of Nebraska
- M.A. English - British Literature, University of Nebraska
- M.A. English - British Literature, University of Chinese Culture
- B.A. English, Soochow University
Awards and Recognitions:
- Outstanding Faculty Award, Instructional Alternatives
- Outstanding Service, Nebraska Historical Society
- Regent's Fellowship, University of Nebraska
- Friends of Soochow, University Scholarship
2014 College of DuPage