Associate Professor, Psychology
Office: Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2707J
Areas of Research Interest:
- Computer Applications in Rehabilitation
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Statistical Properties of Computerized Case Simulations
- Adjustment Issues in Traumatic Brain Injury
- Statistical Concerns of Computerized Psycholocial Assessment Methods
- Director, Department of Psychological and Vocational Assessment, Goodwill Industries
- Psychological/Vocational Evaluation, Pioneer Center
- Rehabilitation Counselor, New Medico Head Injury System
- Psychological/Vocational Assessment, Rehabilitation Associates, Inc
- Rehabilitation Counselor, Illinois Department of Rehabilitation
- Vocational Adjustment Counselor, Special Education District of Lake County
- Counselor, Edgewater Uptown Mental Health Center
Selected Publications, Presentations, Books:
- "Medications Used in Rehabilitation Settings: Considerations for Therapists and Counselors", Book Chapter
- "Prestige Ratings of Contemporary Occupations: Perceptions of High School Students and Implications for Counselors", Journal Article
- "Computerized Case Simulations for Rehabilitation Counselor Training", Book Chapter.
- "The Controversy over the General Aptitude Test Battery", Journal Article.
- "Computer Applications in Vocational Rehabilitation", Book Chapter.
- Testing Issues and the General Aptitude Test Battery, Journal Article.
- "McCarron-Dial System as a Neuropsychological Indicator," Worldwide Association for the Study of Traumatic Brain Injury, Presentation, Tokyo, Japan.
- "The Controversy over the General Aptitude Test Battery" National VEWAA Conference, Presentation, Virginia Beach, VA.
- "State Imposed Moratorium of the General Aptitude Test Battery", Illinois State VEWAA Conference, Presentation, Champaign, IL.
- "Computerized Multiple Case Simulators", National Multiple Sclerosis Society Health Care Symposium, Presentation, Madison, WI.
- "Using Computerized Assessment Techniques, Wisconsin Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Conference, Presentation, Milwaukee, WI.
- M.S. Illinois Institute of Technology
- B.S. University of Illinois
Certification and Licensures:
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Certified Vocational Evaluator (CVE)
- American Counseling Association
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association
- National Rehabilitation Counseling Association
- National Rehabilitation Association
- Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Association
- National Rehabilitation Association of Job
- Placement and Development - Illinois Division Board Member (Past)
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage