A talented, skilled workforce is at the heart of the economic engine. Professional Development at College of DuPage offers highly focused, skills-based training in business, health care, transportation, law enforcement and more that prepares individuals to succeed in today's competitive job market. We also offer highly customized training for area employers through our Business Solutions team.
- College of DuPage is an approved provider of continuing education to help practicing professionals keep up-to-date in a variety of fields. We supplement our programs with community outreach events such as symposiums, fairs and expos, and are always looking for innovative ways to help businesses and individuals fund their training needs.
We offer courses and programs in the following areas:
Call (630) 942-2208 for details.
Career Step, Ed2Go, Gatlin, Online Test Prep and Online CNE
New! OSHA Training
Workplace safety and health training for employees.
Training will cover:
• Introduction to OSHA
• Walking working surfaces, including fall protection
• Personal protective equipment
• Exit routes, emergency action plans, fire prevention plans and fire protection
• Hazard communication
• Safety and health programs
• Bloodborne pathogens
Optional: machine guarding, materials handling and ergonomics. $140 per employee including OSHA cards and certificates of completion.
PMP certification and PDUs for Project Management professionals
Be sure to view our current Continuing Education catalog for current offerings.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, (630) 942-2208
Fax: (630) 942-3785
Faculty SpotlightMain Spotlight Page
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage