Professional Massage Clinic
Relax and unwind with new, on-site massage therapy sessions at College of DuPage.
- Relieve stress
- Relax muscles
- Manage pain
- Improve blood flow
- Enhance flexibility
- Strengthen your immune system
- Ease headaches
- Support posture
- Increase energy flow
- Add a massage to your fitness routine! Appointments now available in the Physical
Education Center (PEC)
Meet our team of therapists!
Reserve your session today!
Appointments are available: Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon; in the Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110. Reservations are required 12 hours in advance. Schedule your appointment now at (630) 942-2208.
Select Your Treatment
Choose the soothing or therapeutic massage therapy service that is best for you, provided by fully licensed, certified professionals:
Craniosacral therapy is a soft and gentle technique that creates healing movement in the bones of the cranium and sacrum. These movements help readjust the dura mater of the brain and meninges of the spinal cord, affecting changes throughout the body. (Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.)
Deep-tissue massage works the deeper fascia and muscles to release adhesions and restrictions, and is often incorporated into a Swedish massage.
Pre-Natal massage and bodywork that are adapted to meet the needs of pregnant women and relieve some of the discomforts related to pregnancy; the client is often positioned on the side.
Reiki is an energetic approach to health and healing. Hands are placed on or above the recipient who is either clothed or draped.
Reflexology is a method of treating the entire body by working on the hands and feet. This is a very relaxing and effective form of treatment.
Shiatsu is Asian bodywork involving pressure along energy meridians to enhance the balance and flow of qi (energy). It is performed on a mat, fully clothed. (Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.)
Sports performance massage enhances athletic performance and helps individuals prevent injuries or recover from competition.
Swedish/wellness massage decreases stress, promotes relaxation, supports the body's natural restorative mechanisms and leaves the body feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Thai massage is based on ayurvedic medicine and uses assisted yoga stretches and gentle, rhythmic pressure to stimulate energy channels and release tension. This technique is performed fully clothed. (Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.)
Tuina is a form of Chinese medical massage that includes vigorous and firm techniques applied to stimulate acupoints and affect blood circulation. It also includes joint manipulation and is performed fully clothed. (Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.)
- Hour-Long Sessions – $59
- First Time Special! Discounted introductory session – $49
- Seated massage – $30 half-hour
- Hour-Long Sessions – $29
- Appointment reminders are sent from our service provider, Genbook, to your email address 24 hours in advance.
- Clinic rooms are located in the Continuing Education suite in the Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, next to the main cafeteria on the Glen Ellyn campus (south entrance).
- Please plan to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for parking and to complete the client intake form.
- A waiting area is available in the Lifelong Learning Lounge.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we require 12 hours notice. If we receive a cancellation notice fewer than 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment start time, a $25 late fee may be assessed.
- If you have booked online, you may submit a cancellation online up to 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment start time.
- If you have booked in person or by phone, cancellations will only be accepted in person or by calling our office at (630) 942-2208 within our office hours: Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Late Arrivals and Missed Appointments
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. Sessions that begin late due to a client's late arrival will end at the appointed time and for the full price of the session.
- Anyone who misses an appointment without cancelling in advance will be charged the
full amount for the appointment.
- The Professional Massage Clinic accepts credit card or check payments, required at the time of service.
- A credit card is required when booking online to secure your appointment. The card will only be authorized at the time of booking (a temporary charge of $1 may appear on your account) but will not be charged the cost of the massage.
- If you book a weekend appointment, or an appointment after 7 p.m., your credit card will be charged on the next business day.
- For all other appointments a payment will be required at the time of service, and the credit card information entered during booking will be discarded.
- Tips for COD professional massage therapists are appreciated. The suggested gratuity is 15-20 percent of the full cost of treatment. College regulations prevent the inclusion of tips with your payment; tips should be given directly to your massage therapist.
To register or for detailed program information, call Continuing Education at (630) 942-2208, email CE@cod.edu or register online. To view our complete program listing, see the current Continuing Education Schedule of Classes.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, (630) 942-2208
Fax: (630) 942-3785
Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Professional Massage Clinic at COD
Unwind, relax, renew your energy and improve your health and well-being... at College of DuPage's Professional Massage Clinic.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage