Senior Expo Sponsors
Wisdom Wonder and Wellness: Senior Expo 2018
Sunday, April 22, 2018
12:30 to 4 p.m.
Premier Educational Event for Seniors in DuPage County
- DuPage County 50+ event focusing on health, education, financial wellness and personal development
- College of DuPage venue with lecture halls, mock street scene for vendors and multiple classrooms fitted with state-of-the-art technology and multimedia
- Expected to attract 400 participants
- Keynote presentation: "Spirit of a Champion," Wayne Messmer, Chicago broadcaster, singer, author and actor.
- Creative programming mix including financial planning, career search, tai chi, volunteerism
The street scene, mock courtroom and classrooms of COD's Homeland Security Education Center (HEC) at College of DuPage.
Beginning in 2011, with the Second Half of Life Conference, the event has evolved and grown, incorporating the financial aspect and alignment with Money Smart Week. The blend of financial literacy, personal enrichment and personal health was better expressed with the updated title: Wisdom, Wonder and Wellness. This year's Senior Expo is on track to draw more than 400 participants.
Reserve Your Sponsorship Today
Sponsorship packages start at $500. Vendor opportunities begin at $175. For details, contact Julie Konczyk at (630) 942-2207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Join our mailing list or visit the Senior Expo page for up-to-date event information.
Read a recent article about the 2017 Senior Expo in the Daily Herald.
See photos from last year's event on facebook.
Register to attend this year's event
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage