Benefits of Office 365
- Office 365 provides 50GB of email storage versus 10GB that was previously available to students. In addition, 25GB of online storage for files is available via Microsoft Onedrive versus the 10MB that was previously available.
- Access on a mobile phone or desktop client is available via forwarding, IMAP, POP3, or via the Outlook Connector.
- Office 365 includes the ability to sync contacts and calendars with mobile phones.
- Office 365 provides the popular Outlook web interface as well as multibrowser support including full support for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
- Office 365 includes integrated instant messaging, calendering, and contacts.
Hours for Fall and Spring Semesters*
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
*Please note the hours may differ on holidays or when classes are not in session. Please contact the department for operating hours during these times.
2014 College of DuPage