College of DuPage offers a full range of employee benefits. The cost of some plans is shared by the employee and the College and some plans are offered at employee expense.
Your portion of the premium you pay for healthcare, dental and vision are deducted from your paycheck before federal/state taxes, Medicare and SURS are calculated, reducing your taxable income.
The amount of premium you pay for any voluntary benefit will depend on the coverage selected, whom it covers, your age and your College of DuPage salary. Insurance premiums for supplemental life, AD&D and long term care insurance are deducted from your paycheck on an after-tax basis.
Benefits Summaries are currently under revision. Contact the Benefits Department at extension 4272 or 2648 with questions.
- Senior Management Team Members (Vice Presidents and Associate Vice Presidents)
- Classified (30 Hours-Plus Per Week)
- Classified (Part-Time)
- Faculty and Professional (Full-Time)
- Faculty (Part-Time)
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Managerial Staff
- Operating Engineer Local 399
Claim and Prescription Mail Order Forms
- PPO Medical Claim Form
- PPO Dental Claim Form
- PPO Pharmacy - Prime Therapeutics Fax Order Form
- Rx 'n Go Prescription Form
- Flex-Plan, Inc., FSA, Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP)
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
Information and Procedures:
- 403(b) and 457(b) Frequently Asked Questions
- Time Off for Medical Reasons for Benefit Eligible Employees
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2012 College of DuPage