Organizations Requesting COD Action Heroes
- DuPage Pads is committed to ending homelessness in our community. Their Interim Housing Program needs your help. To find out how you can be part of the solution, click the link.
- The Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans in Wheaton provides transitional and affordable housing programs and supportive services to U.S. Veterans of any era to help them out of homelessness and back to useful, productive lives. They are currently looking for assistance with serving meals, painting and landscaping the shelter. To offer your time and talent, click on the link above.
- Sharing Connections aids low-income families in DuPage County by providing them with new and used furniture and household items. You can make a donation, offer your services or participate in the annual golf outing. Click the link to learn more.
- Ride your bicycle from Glen Ellyn to Lake Geneva and help build a school kitchen in Uganda. Find out how to get involved at "PIM Ride to the Lake".
- Jane Lelugas, an editor in Marketing and Communications, is putting together a team to participate in the 2014 Walk to End Alzheimer's. The 5k walk will take place Sunday, September 21 in Naperville. If you would like to join Jane's team, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COD Cares About What You Care About
Which charity calls you an "Action Hero"? Email CODCares@cod.edu to tell us about your favorite national or local District 502 organization and why it is special to you! We can include it on this page or add it to our growing list of monthly group service activities.
Ami Chambers, Community Relations Coordinator, (630) 942-3823
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage