Chaparral Career Advantage Workshops - Schedules
The following Chaparral Career Advantage workshops are free (unless otherwise noted) and open to all students, community and alumni. Please note advanced registration is highly recommended. Questions can be directed to Career Services at (630) 942-2230. Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are held in the Berg Instructional Center.
The following steps should be completed to register for this session. Please note assessment must be completed one week prior to session.
- Register for one of the sessions listed below.
- Contact Career Services at (630) 942-2230 or in SSC 3258
- Career Services will issue a testing slip to each participant
- Take the testing slip to the COD Specialisted Testing Center in BIC 2407 and complete the Self Directed Search prior to your scheduled workshop. The assessment should take approximately 30 minutes to complete and the cost is $5.
- Test results and interpretation will be distributed at your scheduled workshop.
The following dates and times are available for registration:
- Tuesday, Nov. 4 - 2 to 3 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Thursday, Sept. 11 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Tuesday, Sept. 23 - 4 to 5 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- * Wednesday, Oct. 8 - Noon to 1 p.m. - Online - Register
- Thursday, Oct. 23 - 1 to 2 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- * Tuesday, Nov. 4 - Noon to 1 p.m. - Online - Register
- Wednesday, Nov. 12 - 4 to 5 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Wednesday, Dec. 3 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 2726 - Register
- * Thursday, Dec. 11 - 11 a.m. to noon - Online - Register
Interested students, alumni or community members should drop-in for this session in the Career Services Center, Room 3258 during the following dates and times:
- Thursday, August 28 - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, September. 24 - 1 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, October. 14 - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 11 - 10 a.m. to Noon
- Tuesday, December 2 - 1 to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 17 - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 12 - 5 to 6 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Tuesday, Sept. 30 - 5 to 6 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Thursday, Nov. 20 - 5 to 6 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
* Online Workshops
To login to a scheduled online session, please complete the following steps:
- Click the link: http://tinyurl.com/codinternships
- Choose "Enter as a Guest"
- Type in your name
- Click "Enter Room"
The session launches in your browser. If the presenter hasn't arrived yet, double check the start time and try later. Presenters usually join 10 to 15 minutes prior to the session. Please note you will only be able to communicate with the presenter via chat.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
FAX (630) 858-9394
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2014 College of DuPage