Service Learning Courses
The following courses have been identified as Service Learning courses for the Fall 2014 session. Please take note of the section number, as not all sections of the same course include Service Learning.
Service Learning Courses:
- Basic Patient Care Skills for Sonographers - DMIS 1110-006, DMIS 1110-007
- Child, Family, Community Relations and Resources - ECEC 2252-001
- English Composition - ENGLI 1101-HON05, ENGLI 1101-HON01, ENGLI 1101-HON03
- Environmental Biology - BIOLO 1110-FS001, BIOLO 1110-HON01
- Introduction and Fundamentals to Medical Imaging - DMIR 1100-003, DMIR 1100-004
- Introduction to Human Services - HUMAN 1100-001, HUMAN 1100-005
- Introduction to Sociology - SOCIO 1100-008, SOCIO 1100-009, SOCIO 1100-185
- Leadership Development - HUMNT 2210-HON01, HUMNT 2210-001, HUMNT 2210-002
This list will continue to be updated as courses are added. Please direct any questions to Career Services.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage