Career Services staff is dedicated to coaching students and job seekers through the career development and job search process.
To schedule a classroom presentation, contact Mary Zelasco at (630) 942-2231.
Due to scheduling of student appointments, please make your request up to three weeks prior to our coming to your classroom for a presentation.
Presentation topics include the following:
- The Successful Job Search
- Preparing a Dynamic Resume
- Portfolio Development
- Cover Letter and Job Search Correspondence
- Establishing Strong Networking Relationship
- Selling Your Skills in the Interview
- Negotiating Salary and Benefits
- Assessing the Job Offer
- Social Media and the Job Search Process
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Summer Hours: June 4 through Aug. 13
Summer hours at COD are in effect June 4 through Aug. 13. During this time, most buildings on the Glen Ellyn campus are closed Fridays to Sundays.
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage