Job Search Resources
The following resources are designed to assist students and community members in the job or internship preparation process. individuals who would like one-on-one assistance may schedule an appointment with a Career Services Specialist.
- Career Services Center Guide to Resume Writing
- Resume Basics
- Resume Template
- Sample Chronological Resume 1
- Sample Chronological Resume (with explanations)
- Sample Functional Resume 1
- Sample Resume - Finance
- Sample Experience Headings for Resume
Cover Letter Resources
- Career Services Center Guide to Cover Letter Writing
- Sample Cover Letter - General
- Sample Cover Letter - Financial Services
- Sample Cover Letter - Public Relations
General Job Search Resources
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258, (630) 942-2230
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2012 College of DuPage