As an important link between job seekers and the business community, Career Services at College of DuPage offers a variety of resources to help individuals with their short- and long-term career goals and help businesses with staffing needs.
Students, alumni and community residents turn to Career Services for effective job search strategies and advice on setting realistic career goals.
Career Services helps its students and clients to:
- Assess interests, skills, values and needs to prepare for marketable careers
- Understand national and international trends
- Write resumes and other job search documents
- Develop interview techniques
- Gain business and industry contacts
- Learn salary negotiation skills
- Develop strategies for successful transition into new employment
Career Services helps employers with recruiting efforts by providing:
- An electronic job board at College of DuPage to list available positions
- Tables in high-traffic areas for on-campus recruitment
- On-campus interviewing opportunities
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258, (630) 942-2230
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On March 18 the Career Services Center will be holding an Internship Expo. This free event will give students the opportunity to explore the possibility of internships, connect with employers who will be recruiting for internships and explore ways internships can help leverage career opportunities.
Career Advantage Workshops
Chaparral Career Advantage Workshops are free and open to all students, community and alumni.
Employer Job and Internship Postings
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2014 College of DuPage