What we can help with?
Campus Central is at the center of the Student Services Center (SSC), the front door to the Glen Ellyn campus. At Campus Central, students and community members will receive assistance and have their questions answered from knowledgeable staff. The staff’s goal is to help students understand the processes they need to complete their educational goals, including:
- applying online
- setting up a myACCESS account
- navigating myACCESS
- registering for classes online
- testing and prerequisite information
- financial assistance and FAFSA inform
- signing up for a payment plan or making payment
- student records information such as transcript ordering and enrollment verification
- graduation information
General College/Enrollment Information
Call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Campus Central is located in the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2206.
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.
The myACCESS Lab is available to assist students with myACCESS login, building a schedule, registering for classes, FAFSA completion, payment plan sign up and more.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage