COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings. The Glen Ellyn campus is currently undergoing renovation and expansion through the Facilities Master Plan, which has an anticipated completion date of 2014.
- College of DuPage grants nine degrees: Associate in Arts; Associate in Science; Associate in Engineering Science; Associate in Applied Science; Associate in General Studies; Associate in Fine Arts in Art; Associate in Fine Arts in Music; Associate in Arts in Teaching Secondary Mathematics; and Associate in Arts in Teaching Early Childhood Education. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 170 certificates in 52 areas of study.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 60 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
The COD Board of Trustees selected Dr. Ann Rondeau to serve as the College's sixth president starting July 1.Read More
COD Online Program Listed as Having Highest Enrollment in Illinois Among Community Colleges and Public Universities
The online learning program at COD has the highest enrollment of any community college or public university in Illinois.Read More
The Homeland Security Training Institute at COD is offering a free Citizens Public Safety Academy this summer.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage