COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 80 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
Young Hak Ahn has amassed more than 400 credits at COD and continues to expand his knowledge through study abroad opportunities.Read More
COD is increasing educational and career opportunities in science, technology, engineering and math for traditionally underserved students through its STEM Student Success program.Read More
COD students Michael Miklinski and Ryan Tris are gaining real world experience this summer and enhancing their studies with internships at top institutions.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage