COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 80 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
Join College of DuPage at outdoor work events to restore the Kirt Prairie and other natural areas on the Glen Ellyn campus.Read More
The congressman visited to honor College of DuPage Architecture Professor Mark Pearson and his students, who recently received a 2017 Distinguished Project Merit Award from the American Institute of Architects Northeast Illinois Chapter.Read More
Standing Room Only Crowd Gathers to Listen to Shared Experiences at 'African-Americans in Times of War' Panel Discussion
Retired U.S. Army Major General Marcia Anderson and Army Reservist and COD student Tanika Moore share a story during this week's "African-Americans in Times of War" panel discussion.Read More
Prairie Light Review, a juried magazine produced twice a year by student editors enrolled in English 2210 at College of DuPage, recently received the First Place Magazine award from the American Scholastic Press Association for its fall and spring journals from the 2016-2017 academic year.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage