Blackboard Performance Dashboard
Blackboard's Performance Dashboard provides the instructor with a quick overview of each student’s performance within the course. Many instructors use the Performance Dashboard to see when the student last logged in to the course.
To access the Performance Dashboard:
- Start by turning Edit Mode - On in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the left side, find Control Panel. Open the Evaluation section and select Performance Dashboard.
Instructors will see:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Last Course Access – This column displays the date the student last accessed the course.
- Days since Last Course Access – This column displays the number of days which have passed since the student last logged in.
- Review Status – Displayed only if this tool is enabled. Displays how many items have been reviewed. Clicking a link in the column brings up a detailed view of items in a new window.
- Adaptive Release – Displayed only if this tool is enabled. An overview of the student path may be opened in a new window.
- Discussion Board – Displayed only if this tool is enabled. Provides links to the user's Discussion Board posts, date of last post, post statistics, and grade (if any).
- Early Warning System – This shows the number of warnings and the number of total rules that may trigger a warning. Clicking on the data in this column will open the Early Warning System. The Early Warning System column will only display if the tool is turned on in the Course.
- View Grades - Provides a link to the Grade Center.